We’re Hiring Enrolment Masters…interested?
I’m looking for a highly skilled enrolment team member who wants to rock it with our organisation.
This team member will provide valuable coaching sessions to fill our programs with our ideal clients.
This may be the perfect position for you if you are great at guiding others to take immediate action.
If you have any kind of personal growth, business coaching or online marketing experience, that is an added plus.
1) You need to be super hungry to make a difference and impact people’s lives. I want a racehorse so get ready to run fast!
2) You need to be very aggressive about making sales through earning client trust because this is your primary source of income.
3) You need to be willing to make outbound calls in our list to book strategy sessions.
However, your primary responsibility will be to show up 100% and be fully present during the scheduled coaching appointments to enrol our clients into the right fit program that would best serve them.
If you’re not comfortable calling people and working at a fast pace to build and make a difference in humanity, then this isn’t for you.
4) You must be willing to use our system that involves light use of active campaign.
It’s not hard to learn but following our system is a requirement and non-negotiable.
5) You must be a super high communicator, not only with clients, but with our team. Show up and keep your commitments, communicate consistently with the team.
6) You must have the desire to be with an organisation long term. If you’re looking to get some experience and go somewhere else, please don’t apply.
7) I want someone that has experience enroling people over the phone, if you have experience enroling high-ticket, that’s a plus.
Really, I want a long term sales/enrolment master that is also team-oriented and LOVES inspiring clients to take action on their dreams.
How to Apply:
- Create a video answering the questions below. Do not send a resume. If you don’t answer the requested questions, you are not considered a candidate for the position.
- Video must be a maximum of 3 minutes, no longer. Longer videos will not be viewed.
- Send the link to your video (if on Youtube, make sure it is set as “unlisted”) to firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not attach a video file – it will not be opened).
- Fill in the Subject of your email as: Enrolment Master Application
- Please Note: Due to the volume of applicants, we may not acknowledge receipt of your application or quickly reply to your questions. If you are a candidate, we will contact you for an interview within two weeks of your email application receipt.
- All applications are due by 15th April 2019. The sooner you get the application in, the better.
We are looking to fill this role ASAP.
Questions to answer in your video application:
- Why are you the best person for this sales position?
- Why do you want to work with someone like me and what do you know about me?
- What is the toughest objection you have had to overcome and how did you do it?
- What’s the highest ticket item you have ever sold and what was it?
- What is your experience in sales and enrolment? What’s your sales conversion rate?
- What’s your biggest fear or challenge in sales? (If you say nothing, you’re disqualified)
I look forward to hearing from you.